Ape and Carhartt Exhibition








Right, Blimey that was a lot of picture uploading.... After everything calmed down, People from Illustrated Ape stopped standing on chairs and dangerous Ginger Beer Whisky fortunately ran out - I went and took some photos of the show at the Carhartt Store.

Thanks to Kara, Mike, Simon Pep and Bob for their efforts. It's on till Christmas I think.

The top one is my T Shirt which is on sale but I don't know how many there is...I only have like three in v small person size after Forshaw and and his hairy-hamburgler accomplice swipped them.

Also Check out the Orange print...!

1 comment:

Paul Thurston said...

This looks quality mate...

I really enjoyed the Illustration on the invite.

Keep up the nice work blud : )

You should set yourself up on flickr then show your photos as a slideshow, it's much easier ; )

Paul